Friday, February 02, 2018

Customer Satisfaction: Coast Chimes

Beaver gnawed driftwood and copper wind chime at its new home
Beaver Gnawed Driftwood and Copper
Wind Chime
At Its Gorgeous New Home

I love, love, love when my customers send me pictures of my work installed in their homes and gardens. Even better, sometimes I get to hear some of their story, and what attracted them to my work.

Last year I found a small piece of driftwood that had been chewed on both ends by a beaver-- so cool! I'd never seen anything like that. It was perfect for my small set of handmade antique brass chimes. That set sold quickly.

A little bit later, I found the big piece of double chewed driftwood pictured above, perfect for my large copper chimes. It's like some beaver was working for me!

This large set really grabbed the eye of someone with a most beautiful house; a house that they have put a ton of hard work into (as you can see a little bit of from the picture). They clearly have exceptional taste, and they knew my natural beaver driftwood and copper wind chime would fit perfectly. How right they were!

It feels really good to make someone very happy-- that is a HUGE part of my job satisfaction. I do get quite a few very enthusiastic emails after people receive their orders, and each time my day is notably brightened. So it works both ways: my work make someone feel great, and that makes me feel great. Win win.

Be sure to visit my website to see all the different wind chimes and suncatchers: Coast Chimes

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim what an honor for you to place this picture up in your archive and I feel privileged to be here. I want to say, thank you so much for your thoughtful comments as this house has been a project of love but it has been a work from the imagination & then creation.

      This Beaver gnawed wind chime is incredible and after looking for some time I found exactly what would be suitable for our home. I chose this because it looked substantial in size and I felt that it would compliment the house and innocence be a part of it.

      When this piece of art arrived, I was literally mind blown by the beauty and the structure of this wind chime. I immediately hung it up as I knew exactly where it was going to go. I love it so much and it belongs here at our home and I feel that Tim's energy resides here as well as he created this beautiful piece with his hands. I feel very connected to it and it was gigantic just like I envisioned it to be.

      It was carefully packaged. Tim and I've been discussing different pieces for about a month before I even decided on a purchase. I didn't even tell him that I chose this one. I simply bought it.

      A little tidbit, i have been stalking this beautiful store for some time probably even a year,haha. I was taking my time as I knew that there would be a piece that would speak to me and it certainly did in the gnawing of beaver.

      Tim is an outstanding gentleman: professional, classy and very much an artist that spoke to me. If anyone's wanting to place an order with him, I would tell you without hesitation do so and you will be so pleased. Tim thank you for this gift as it is a spectacular piece that you created In some ways,I feel it was created for me

      I want to thank you again for putting this photo up as I'm just so honored that you would do so! It was a win-win for both. Cheers friend.

      Delete