Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Original, High-Quality Gifts, Wind Chimes and Suncatchers

Sold, beach stone and driftwood large outdoor wind chime: Coast Chimes
SOLD

Stock is Depleting
But Still Lots of Awesome Wind Chimes
and Suncatchers

No New Stock Until 2018

Visit Coast Chimes Now for the Best Selection

Every spring and summer, I work really hard to prepare as much stock as possible for the annual Sunshine Coast Art Crawl. Just before the Art Crawl, I put away all my tools to more than double my gallery space. After the Art Crawl, I now no longer immediately put my workshop back together, instead concentrating on internet sales, packing, shipping, and also keeping the gallery space for locals who drop by for holiday shopping.

This is great, except that my stock goes from relatively huge to dwindling pretty fast. I try to let all my customers know that they really need to order early to get a great selection. Also, it's a great idea to order early because although I pack and ship fast, closer to Christmas I can get backed up with the packing, and the border services / post office can also get overwhelmed somewhat.

So the message is clear: order sooner rather than later. Visit Coast Chimes now, or view my work on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment