Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Sunshine Coast Art Crawl October 20 - 22 2017

Framed glass and copper suncatcher by Coast Chimes, Gibsons, BC
Cedar Framed Indoor or Outdoor
Suncatcher by Coast Chimes
Preparing full speed ahead for the annual Sunshine Coast Art Crawl, this year happening October 20-22. 144 artists from Langdale to Powell River take part in the awesome, fun event. This is a free event, your chance to check out all the many talented Coast artists, and their studio / galleries.

I have personally been working since the end of April preparing for the Art Crawl, knowing that if past years hold true I can possibly have over 500 visitors. Just finishing making the final works (see picture above), and about to start the massive annual clean up of my workshop, to double the display area of my home gallery.

Almost every item I have for the Art Crawl is available for pre-viewing on my website: Coast Chimes. currently over 190 large wind chimes, smaller chimes, and suncatchers. All the prices on Coast Chimes and Etsy are in US dollars, but when you come and shop in person, you get charged in Canadian dollars, saving a fair amount (ie, if the website says $50 US, you get charge $50 CA when you visit in person).

I look very forward to seeing many people at the Sunshine Coast Art Crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment