Saturday, July 22, 2017

Beautiful Simplicity: Cobalt Blue Glass Wind Chime

Coast Chimes cobalt blue glass and copper wind chime with handmade brass chimes
Cobalt Blue Glass & Copper Wind Chime
Handmade Antiqued Brass Chimes
$87 at Coast Chimes

As a designer, I love simple. There is something very appealing to the eye, when things are taken to their least complicated level. That is why this chime is one of my favourites: simplicity.

Quality is important, too. Over the years, I have searched out the finest materials, and my designs always take durability very seriously. I do not want my wind chimes and suncatchers to be one summer affairs. The nylon coated multi-strand stainless steel I use to secure the chimes is an example of that, along with the sterling silver crimps (no rusting away). The chimes are treated with a reactive: not paint or polish, and this finish will never peel or flake away.

You can find this wind chime and other awesome works on my website: Coast Chimes. $10 flat express shipping to the USA and Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment