Monday, July 24, 2017

Beach Combing, Gibsons British Columbia, Canada

Interesting driftwood found near Gibsons, BC; soon to be a Coast Chimes Wind Chime
Driftwood Found Near Gibsons, BC
Soon to be a Coast Chimes Wind Chime

Most summer days, I take at least an hour off from working on my wind chimes to go on a walk down to the ocean. There I can stroll along the shore, and, with luck, find something interesting to bring home to make into a wind chime (so is that really taking time off from work?). Yesterday I found an especially attractive piece of driftwood: so much character!

You can see all my driftwood wind chimes in the driftwood section of my website: Driftwood

Or visit the beach stone section to see some driftwood mixed with beach stones: Beach Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment