Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Necklace and Earring Set, Hammered Copper

Click on the picture to see it larger
Necklace earring set hammered copper
An example of the stunning handcrafted artist-designed necklace and earring sets now available on my new website: CoastCopper.com

I've almost finished (until the first major revision!) my new website, Coast Copper, and I have enjoyed some very nice feedback. This is a small collection of unique handcrafted copper and beach stone necklace and earring sets.

Recently I added a Coverflow page to make browsing a snap. If you have ever used iTunes, you probably are familiar with Coverflow. Each image on my Coverflow page is linked to the page where you will find a larger image, a description, and a secure buy button (through PayPal).

If you have already had a look at the site, you may like to check back to see the new, (hopefully) improved color scheme. All prices include shipping and insurance, and satisfaction is completely guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment