Monday, May 11, 2009

Wind Chime Sale!

Beach Glass Inspired
Sculpted Cedar Wind Chime
Five Copper Chimes - Beach Stone Clapper
(Click on the picture to see it larger.)
On Sale for $137 (reg. $177.50) including postage (USA / Canada)
Click Here for more information or to buy.

I rarely place my sculpted red cedar style of wind chime on sale, as they are very labor intensive to make. But I decided to put one on sale this week. It's beautiful!

There are lots of beautiful wind chimes (and other works for the home, yard, garden and office) on my website. It's worth visiting and looking around. You are sure to see things you have never seen before, as all my designs are original, unique and, of course, very well made.

Celebrate spring with a stunning art wind chime, or surprise a friend with a special gift. I am happy to include a gift card with a personal message.

No comments:

Post a Comment