Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Glass and Copper Wind Chime, That's it!

wind chime, cobalt blue, glass, copperGlass, copper, a beach stone clapper. That's it. For me, this is the chime. For more details, or to buy this wind chime, Click Here.

My most popular wind chime is not my favorite. Oh, it's a super nice wind chime~ don't get me wrong! But it is not my personal favorite.

It's a puzzle to me why the style pictured above does not sell more frequently. Oh, I know, it's expensive. But not that expensive! Maybe the equivalent of four tanks of gas, and while the gas might last a month, this wind chime will last for many, many years.

See, it is all glass and copper. Nothing to wear out. Nothing to need refinishing. It's just going to hang there, and look better and better as time goes by.

This is the first style I made, when I started making wind chimes. When I listed my first one for sale, people went wild! At least a few people. Well, I think those people were right. This is a winner.

I have three of this type hanging on my deck. For seven years they have been out there year round, through winter snow storms and fall wind storms, and I can vouch that they only look even better than the day I hung them up.

Now that's a sweet wind chime!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:27 AM

    u did a marvelous job! congratulations! i love that deep blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Anca-- I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a nice comment. The blue is amazing! Tim

    ReplyDelete