Friday, November 09, 2007

Web Site Update ~ At Last!

wind chime, cobalt blue glass, stained glass, beach glass, copperDue to high demand, I just never had the time to update my website. A shame, since it is really best for me if people buy from my own website, instead of eBay or some of the other sites.

At last, I have taken the time to update the site. And I cut it way, way down. I now feature only wind chimes. A nice selection! And for those who read my blog, a special deal! Buy two, and pick a third for equal or less value and receive it for free!* You can email through this blog, or through my website, if you have questions. By the way, you also save some dollars with combined shipping for several items. With the holiday season coming up fast, and shipping taking longer from Canada, act now. Three for the price of two? What more can you ask for?

So check out my new, simplified, improved website by clicking here. Thank you!

*offer valid from November 9 through December 12, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment