Saturday, March 31, 2007

Garden Stakes ~ Must be Spring!

It's been a l-o-n-g hard winter, especially for those of us working outside. Too cold, too wet.

Ahhhh! But it really feels like Spring all of a sudden.

And so I made a collection of garden art stake chimes. Copper supports with beach style glass and small chimes. It seems like forever since I last made these~ that's the type of winter it has been. And so I am very happy for the warmer days. To celebrate, I am offering a special on these. Buy two, and choose a third for free! Visit my website soon, as I only have six of them available for now. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog on garden crafts, i didn't know there were such interesting snippets of garden creation.

    Aunt Julia,
    http://health-tips-auntjulia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, aunt julia~ glad you enjoyed my blog. Tim

    ReplyDelete