Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bad New ~ Good News

Cobalt blue beach glass-inspired copper art wind chiime. Was $227.50 ~ Now $142.50.
Many other items will be featured on my new 'sale' page of my web site in upcoming days. Just Click here to see them, and be sure to check back often, as I get the images up. Save 40%

The bad news is that a small local gallery where I had some of my work just closed. (I never did think it was such a good idea to open it up three flights of stairs!). That's too bad; I know the owners had high hopes for it. I believe they will be moving to a new location in the summer~ hope they choose more wisely!

The good news is that since everything I had in that shop was out of my home, I decided not to sell it as brand new. Everything is on sale at 40% off! Well, that's good news for shoppers... not great news for me!

I have four items set right now, and will be adding more as I get the images taken, and as time permits. So be sure to check back often. I hope to have several more added tomorrow, or on the weekend, depending on how the weather here holds out for pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    When one door closes another opens;)
    I like your website too. I've been doing something similiar with mine,makes my head swim.
    still love your work!
    All the best,
    Rebecca Grantham
    http://pleinairlandscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca,
    Thanks! I'll have to have a look at what you are up to. Regards, Tim

    ReplyDelete