Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coast Copper: Canadian Wind Chime Website

Below, part of the homepage for Coast Copper
a new Canadian website for wind chimes
image of the homepage of Coast Copper, a new Canadian website for handcrafted art wind chimes.
Coast Copper has a nice selection of my wind chimes. All prices are in Canadian dollars.

It has been too cold here these past several of days for me to go out and do much glass, metal and woodwork. So I used the time to finally get my Canadian website made and launched. It has a great selection of my large wind chimes, and all prices are in Canadian dollars. It is called Coast Copper.

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen wind chimes like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wheatgerm. Yes, I am the only one making them. And they are all my own designs.

    ReplyDelete