Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wind Chime, Hammered Copper

Click on the picture to see it larger
wind chime, hammered copper
Copper Lover's Delight
Hammered Copper Wind Chime
With Five Copper Chimes
Visit my website for more information (Click Here)

The idea for this hammered copper wind chime came to me the other night as I was dozing off. This is often the case for my inspiration. I usually plan out what I am going to do the next day, and if there is nothing too urgent then I try to dream up some new ideas.

It would not be much fun to just make the same thing day in and day out. So I'm pleased that even after fourteen years I still have flashes of inspiration.

I really love this all copper wind chime. It looks elegant, beautiful, and unusual. It looks like quality, and it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment