Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Flowing Copper Wind Chime

Flowing Copper Art Wind Chime
Beach glass inspired. Five copper chimes with a beach stone clapper.
Click on the picture to see it larger.
Click Here (www.coastchimes.com) for more information, or to purchase.

My flowing copper wind chime is one of several styles I sold out of during the Christmas rush, and I have been working overtime trying to replenish my stock. Finally I got two flowing copper wind chimes made, one of which is pictured above.

I love this style. The curved copper top compliments the copper wire wrapped glass so nicely. It's peaceful and pretty. Practical, too, since this is a style that can is very well suited to year round outdoor use. That said, I know some people use my wind chimes inside, and that is certainly an unusual and interesting decorating idea.

You can see from the image that we still have a lot of snow here on the Pacific Coast. I don't recall it ever having been so cold and snowy for such a long stretch. What a great year to have finally put heat into my workshop! I don't believe I would be getting much accomplished these days without that. Heat and light, truly a delight.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. I too, believe windchimes can hang indoors..have one in my bedroom ;)

    ReplyDelete