Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Ornaments

(Click on the image to see it larger.)
Set of five handcrafted beach glass inspired
Christmas ornaments

In past years I always started early making lots of sets of Christmas ornaments, as I knew how popular they would be. This year, I forgot all about them! Probably because there is not enough profit involved to make the time spent making them, and photographing them, packing them, worth it.

That's too bad, because I know how much past customers have enjoyed these. Well, I had one set of accent ornaments available on my website, and I just realized someone might like this set for their tree this year. So I put this set on sale right now: marked down from $47.50 to $29.50 including postage.

You can find them on the 'Sale' page of my website, by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment