Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wind Chimes for the Eye as well as the Ear

The main wind chime page from my new website. Three out of nine already sold. Not too shabby, considering the site is not really indexed by Google yet. Nice to know people appreciate my work.

Messing around with keywords, linking, and .htaccess for changed URL's, and making more of a mess than a fix. Oh well, live and learn. Or~ learn from you mistakes blah, blah. Gosh, I must be learning a lot!

Still, I'm very happy. There have been some sales, and that helps to make it seem all worth it. There were many rainy days where it was nice to have an excuse to stay inside, too! Now the sun is out, so heading outside to make more neat things. Much nicer doing that when it is not cold and raining!

2 comments:

  1. Nice windchimes. I love the colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cybercelt,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to post your nice complement. I appreciate that! Tim

    ReplyDelete