Sunday, October 22, 2006

Great Wind Chime Store

Received an email from a fellow who had seen my work around on the Web. He asked if perhaps he could place some of my wind chimes on his website. It turns out he runs an online store dedicated to wind chimes~ Wow! Of course, I said yes.

What a wonderful job he did! I never imagined he would go to so much effort~ he did a super job! Others must like how he set things up, too— I've already had some sales. If you are at all interested in wind chimes, check out this great wind chime site (click here).


5 comments:

  1. Hey Tim, what a great job. Thank you so much, from Deborah and I, for helping us promote our virtual store. You don't know how much my wife and I appreciate this. You and your wind chimes were the best discovery I could have made for this business. I see nothing but good coming from this, for you and me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tim, what a great job. Deborah and I can't thank you enough for the help you have provided for our site. This blog has already sent traffic my way. Since you have posted my site, we have had 12 visitors that came from your blog. Now if I could only get them to buy :). Thank you~ Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris and Deborah~ Well you two have a wonderful idea with that store. And I can't tell you how much I appreciate the excellent job you did for my work~ way beyond what I had hoped for. Thank you so much, and best of luck for your beautiful online wind chime store. Tim~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Tim! Very cool site, I will have to check it out in depth! Love your chimes by the way!

    Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula,
    thanks for checking in. Yes, it is great to connect with these true wind chime lovers. They put a ton of work into this, and it's such a great idea. Nice to see something so focused. Thanks again! Tim~

    ReplyDelete