Monday, February 27, 2006

tsk Design an Excuse to go to the Beach

For more information on this freestanding home / garden / office beach stone with artist-made glass suncatcher, or to buy it, CLICK here.


One nice aspect of my work is that I have a standing excuse to head five minutes down the road to the beach. The excuse is that I can always use more beach stones, more driftwood, more pebbles. But honestly, sometimes I just need to go to the beach!

At the beach, I often see something I find attractive, but do not instantly know what I am going to use it for. So I drag it home, and maybe a week, or maybe a month or more later, inspiration will strike. If I take something home, I almost always use it, sooner or later. Sometimes I know what I want before I go, but if that is the case I almost never find it. It's better to let things find you.


Early morning, Pacific Ocean~ perfect for finding natural treasures.



Wet beach stones ~ Which one to choose?







No comments:

Post a Comment